Hospitality and Guest Services
Boot Camp Workshop
It's a fact, the success or failure of any service related business is usually summed up in one word: Customer Service! Sadly, many organizations have overlooked the necessity of investing in the proper training that will give their workforce/team-members the knowledge, tools, and resources necessary, to provide an experience that rises above and beyond the customer's expectations.
There's more competition now than ever before. Whether you're in the hotel, restaurant, recreation or tourism business, developing a culture and standard of high quality hospitality and guest service is no longer an afterthought to service, but a necessary investment for the survival of your brand and business. This Boot-Camp style workshop will show you how to better serve the many different customer types, and how you can improve in the process. The participants in this workshop will learn the skill-sets necessary to develop customer and guest empathy, how to deal with difficult situations, and how to exceed expectations and generate reoccurring business. You will also learn some very simple, practical, yet powerful techniques, to brand yourself and your business to “stand-out” in your market.
This Workshop Will Cover:
- Role Leadership & Creating a Culture Of Outstanding Customer Service.
- Professional Etiquette (Appropriate Appearance, Attitude, Expressions).
- Customer/Guest Retention Strategies & How To Win Your Customers Back.
- Do's And Don't's Of Customer /Guest Interactions (With Body Language 101).
- How Building A Brand Of Great Customer Service Can Increase The Company's "Bottom Line."
- Is The Customer Always Right? Managing Service-Related Stress.
- LIVE SIMULATIONS & INTERACTIVE TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES & MUCH MORE.
· Get Your Certificate of Completion After You Complete The Course
Date & Time: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - From 12:30pm to 4:00pm
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - From 9:am to 1:00pm
Location: Kentwood Public Library Community Room
4950 Breton Road SE - Kentwood, MI 49508
Cost: $499/per person (Sponsorships Accepted and Welcomed) - One time fee covers both days.
Register Now: @ Eventbrite - CLICK HERE