Public Speaking Course
Glossophobia is the fear of public speaking. Public speaking is very intriguing to a lot of people, but most will never try it or pursue it. More than the fear of heights or walking down darks alleys, studies show that standing and talking in front of a crowd is more terrifying to most people. This workshop will show you how to become more confident and relaxed in front of an audience, which will translate into a successful speaking engagement.
This Public Speaking workshop will show you the basics of public speaking skills, and will show you in-depth how to develop your style to deliver your presentation with authority and power.
This Workshop Will Cover:
- Identifying Your Audience
- Creating A Basic Outline
- Organizing Your Ideas
- Constructing Your Presentation
- Using The Right Key Words
- Preparing The Details
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Delivering A Polished, Professional Speech
- Handling Questions and Comments Effectively
· Get Your Certificate of Completion After You Complete The Course
Time: Day Course 8:00am - 12:00pm or
* Evening Course 5:30pm – 9:30pm
* (This is the exact same course. When you register, you have the option of either the morning session or
evening session. Just show your ticket at the door).
Date: Monday, June 11th, 2018
Location: 3311 Division Ave South - Wyoming, MI 49548
(You will find us off Division and 33rd - Behind the Speedway and the Dollar General. The building will have a sign/banner that says Hope Restored Empowerment Center. Enter through the center door).
Should you have any questions, please call 888-902-3625 or email us at officemail@LeadershipAN.com. For more information on Leadership Advancement Network, LLC, please visit www.LeadershipAN.com. Like us on Facebook @LeadershipAN