Conflict Resolution Workshop
Conflict is part of the human experience. Where there are people, there’s bound to be conflict. Unresolved or unmanaged conflict can lead to serious problems; not only in the workplace, but in everyday life. This course will give you a seven-step conflict resolution process that you can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes on all levels. You will also be shown a set of skills to use for solution building. You will be given techniques to find common ground.
In this Conflict Resolution workshop, you will learn crucial conflict management skills. This includes dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is important for every organization, no matter the size. Unresolved conflict can lead to lost production, employee absences, attrition and a hostile work environment. These issues can lead to litigation.
This Workshop Will Cover:
- What Defines Conflict
- Meaning of Conflict Resolution
- Understanding The Six Phases of The Conflict Resolution Process
- Understanding The Five Main Styles of Conflict Resolution
- Modifying The Process For All Types of Conflict
- Using The Tools In The Process To Prevent Conflict
- Using Basic Communication Tools – Agreement Frame and Open Questions
- Using Basic Anger and Stress Management Techniques
· Get Your Certificate of Completion After You Complete The Course
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Date: Monday, July 30th, 2018
Location: 3311 Division Ave South - Wyoming, MI 49548
(You will find us off Division and 33rd - Behind the Speedway and the Dollar General. The building will have a sign/banner that says Hope Restored Empowerment Center. Enter through the center door).
Should you have any questions, please call 888-902-3625 or email us at . For more information on Leadership Advancement Network, LLC, please visit www.LeadershipAN.com. Like us on Facebook @LeadershipAN.